Since 1986, golf has been a big part of my life. As a relatively successful junior golfer, there was nothing I desired more than playing golf as a professional. In 2000, at the age of 25, I turned my back on that dream and found my calling… helping other golfers become the best they can be.
I’ve coached touring pros, college scholars, national players, junior standouts and club champions. But I take as much pride in helping weekend warriors achieve their potential in spite of their limitations.
My philosophy is simple: to empower golfers with a better understanding of the true fundamentals so that they can eventually coach themselves. Due to my background in clubfitting, fitness and the behavioral sciences, I offer a unique interdisciplinary perspective that few professionals can provide.
- Golf professional since 2000
- Certified Master Teaching Professional by the Professional Golf Teachers Association of America (PGTAA).
- Over 1,000 students served.
- Certified PING® Club Fitter.
- Swing Catalyst Level 1 Biomechanics.
- Columnist for Inquirer Golf Monthly (since 2009).
- Contributor for Golf Digest Philipines (2006-2007).
- Graduated from Ateneo de Manila University in 1995.
- Graduated from Uno High School in 1991
- high speed video analysis
- ball flight analysis using Flightscope radar
- ground mechanics analysis using BodiTrak pressure mat
- mental game training using FocusBand neurofeedback
- putting analysis using Blast
- PING custom club fitting
- on course coaching
- Strokes Gained analysis using Golfmetrics
Philippine Golf Tour
- James Ryan Lam
- Keanu Jahns
- Ira Christian Alido
- Justin Quiban
- Jet Mathay
Ladies Philippine Golf Tour
- Marvi Monsalve
- Daniella Uy
- Chanelle Avaricio
- Alex Etter
- Chanelle Avaricio – Alabama State (graduated 2019)
- Clare Legaspi – UCLA
- Aniceto Mandanas – Holy Names
- Sofia Legaspi – California State University, Fullerton
- Sofia Chabon – California Baptist University
- Sean Ramos
- Paqo Barro
- Mariel Tee
- Zachary Castro
- Francis Lanuza
- Reese Ng